James Hardie is a household name in the building exterior industry. There are many different products offered such as:
– This type of Hardie Board siding is the most-used product in residential applications. It is such a popular choice among homeowners because the product is actually tailored to the climate in which you reside. These means you can enjoy superior protection for your Kansas or Missouri home without sacrificing beauty, strength, and durability. The panels come with an outstanding manufacturer warranty to add even more peace of mind that your home is protected. You have your choice of a wide array of colors, textures, and styles to match the architecture of your home as well.Shingle
– Another type of Hardie Board siding gives the effect of shingles that resemble an authentic wood exterior. They give your home the beautiful look of a cedar exterior, without the hassle of termites and dry rot. You will not have to worry about the covering of your home fracturing or splitting like it would with real wood. These shingle products can be used on the whole home, or they can be used as an accent to other types of panels or exterior materials.Vertical panels
– This Hardie Board siding choice offers an awesome value, while also keeping its superior protection against bad weather conditions. The most popular use of this product is to attain the traditional board and batten look, which gives your home a rustic appearance and a lot of character. You can combine these vertical panels with specially designed trim, which results in an overall polished and finished look and feel.Trim boards
– In addition to Hardie Board siding, you want trim boards to finish off your design. All of this company's trim products are also tailored to our specific climate, to provide superior protection in all parts of the home or business. These boards can be used on corners, around windows and doors, and in between other panels for a decorative touch. You can even order your trim in a different color than the main panels to create a contrast that brings an extra dash of character.Soffit panels
– Two of the main advantages of Hardie Board siding is that it is engineered for your climate and is non-combustible. The manufacturer also offers superior materials with these characteristics to cover your soffits. These soffit panels are offered in a variety of sizes and can be vented or non-vented, depending on how your current soffits are designed. So as you can see, when choosing this outstanding manufacturer, every part of your exterior can be covered by the same high-quality materials.
Call us now at 816-509-0960
for Hardie Board siding options Make sure to ask for a free estimate
We offer Hardie Board siding in Lawrence, Olathe, Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee, Kansas City, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Raytown, and Independence areas.