Consider polymer siding, if you’re tired of scraping and repainting your home, tired of paying someone to do it, or if you’re looking to renovate or redesign the exterior of your property. Get long wearing, energy efficient and fade resistant polypropylene resin siding. You get both quality and performance. Give us a call, if you’re thinking about an exterior update for your home or business.
For polymer siding, call 816-509-0960 now.
We’ll provide you with a free estimate.
When it comes to state of the art home improvements, investing in polymer siding is the way to go. Whether you’re tired of climbing up and down a ladder every five years to repaint your home, or simply looking for improved energy efficiency, polypropylene resin siding:
- Has energy savings built in (polypropylene resin has an insulation R-value of 5)
- Allows the structure to breathe without gathering and trapping moisture
- Will reduce external street and environmental noise by up to 50%
- Will not fade due to exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun
- Is low maintenance and does not require painting, however, it is a paintable material
- Is resistant to warping, wind and weather damages including hail and high velocity storms
- Give us a call for your free polymer siding estimate
With poly resin siding, there is no compromise between style and substance. Polypropylene resin is not only a high performance material, but it is also fabricated in a wide range of styles, colors and finishes. With extended panel lengths of up to 25 feet, installations are virtually seamless. There is a variety of decorative moldings and finishing options to choose – leaving you with a polished exterior with curb appeal.
Because poly resin is manufactured and molded, it can be crafted to produce a variety of wood grain patterns and replicate an array of exterior finishes:
- Shake and shingle to produce the elegant and timeless look of cedar
- Log cabin polymer siding can be used to evoke the charm of a classic country or prairie home
- Staggered and clapboard designs provide traditional American looks
- Polypropylene resin panels also come in brick, stone and river rock designs that present classic and durable façades
- If you’re considering an exterior facelift for your commercial or residential property, give us a call. We can help you update, re-design and customize your home, office or apartment complex.
POLYPROPYLENE RESIN SIDING COMES IN A VARIETY OF COLORS
- Slate Blue
- Prairie Wheat
- Slate Gray
And the list goes on and on. Polymer siding can be customized and colored to suit just about every exterior design. Give us a call to review your options and schedule your free consultation.
If you’re looking for quality products and quality craftsmanship, call the Custom Siding and Windows team. We have been providing outstanding service and customer satisfaction since 1973 – that’s nearly four decades of professional dedication. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are an honest, hardworking team of siding and window installation specialists providing name brand, top notch products at affordable prices. For the highest quality exterior update for your commercial or residential property, pick up the phone and give us a call. A member of our team will be glad to schedule your free consultation.
We install polymer siding in Lawrence, Olathe, Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee, Kansas City, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Raytown, and Independence.