– Foam backed vinyl siding is a product in which a foam substance is either fused to the back of the panel or is injected under the panel during the manufacturing process. The effect of this type of material is to insulate the home in a far superior manner than other exterior wall materials. It greatly contributes to far better energy efficiency. At home or at work, you will enjoy the benefits of a lower electric or gas bill.Board-and-batten
– Board-and-batten vinyl siding is a great choice if you are going for a traditional or barn-inspired look. It consists of panels that usually resemble cedar or another type of wood, and are arranged vertically in alternating broad and narrow boards. These boards come in varying shades, textures and widths so that you can make a choice that matches the architectural and color scheme of your home or commercial property. You may be surprised at how interesting a residence or business looks after applying this exterior wall covering.Dutch-lap
– Dutch-lap vinyl siding is also a beautiful choice that offers an innovative look with an ornate flair. This popular choice of employs the look of regular panels with a decorative groove along the upper edge of each. This top edge adds to the depth of your exterior and creates a much smoother look than you would have with conventional panels. We have access to a myriad of selections in this style for you to pick the best one for your taste.Wood shake
– Wood shake vinyl siding can be made to resemble cedar or other types of wood. The goal of this style is to give the illusion that your exterior is covered with real wood paneling, while still allowing you the benefits of low maintenance vinyl. Many homeowners love the look and character of wood panels but do not want to deal with the upkeep and high costs associated with it. This type of siding solves both of these problems for you.Liquid vinyl
– Liquid vinyl siding offers the advantage of being appropriate for homeowners and business owners alike. Liquid vinyl is made up of very thin layers of vinyl that are composed of resins and polymers. This exterior choice is surprisingly free of upkeep and can protect your home for years and years. One main benefit of using this type of siding is that it can protect your property from the sun and other elements, resulting in outstanding longevity.