If you are considering vinyl windows for new construction – or if you want to replace your old and outdated windows, give us a call. We carry a vast array of color options and finishes to suit any décor and taste. Our custom vinyl products are energy efficient and virtually maintenance free.
For vinyl windows, call 816-509-0960 now.
We will provide a free estimate.
When it comes to versatility and energy efficiency, vinyl windows are the contemporary choice. Fabricated with polyvinylchloride – or PVC – the new vinyl and wood clad product lines that we offer are stylish, they come with built-in savings and an R-value insulation rating. That can literally put hundreds and even thousands of dollars back into your pockets over the course of their lifetime. In fact, some consumers recoup their investments in as little as a few years.
- Who doesn’t like a product that literally pays for itself?
A basic PVC framed window design will save you money, but, when you pair that design with double and triple pane glass, glazing, gas fills and low-E coatings, you have a window that not only looks good but also prevents heating and cooling losses and diffuses the effects of solar radiation
There are many advantages to choosing vinyl windows for your construction or replacement project:
- They can be custom made to fit the existing dimensions of your current windows
- They are durable, finished, stained and sealed and resistant to molds, scratches and dents
- Their exterior casings will not fade due to exposure to sunlight
- They reduce heating and cooling costs and unnecessary stresses upon A/C and heating units
- They reduce the interference of outside noise
- They beautify and add value to your home and/or commercial property
- They are airtight, weatherproof and water resistant
- They are burglar and termite resistant
- If you are considering vinyl windows or you simply have questions about our product lines and selections, give us a call. We can provide you with a free estimate.
Vinyl windows were designed with energy efficiency and safety in mind, and now there are models that include insulation in the hollow spaces of the frames – to provide even greater protection against the outside elements and interior air losses. We also carry a line of wind and impact resistant products to help protect you, your family and your property from the potential damages associated with tornadoes and high velocity storms.
- Bay Windows
- Single Pane
- Double Pane
- Triple Pane
- Wood Clad Designs
- Vertical Four Track
- Horizontal Side Sliders
- Picture Windows
- Skylight Windows
- Fixed Windows
- Casement Windows
- Stained and Specialty Glass Windows
- We offer vinyl windows in a variety of styles and designs from which to choose. Give us a call to discuss your project. We can give you a free estimate.
Custom Siding and Windows has been providing quality service and installations since 1973. We are fully licensed and insured and pride ourselves for our professionalism, honesty and customer courtesy. We offer name brand, high quality products at affordable prices. With a favorable rating from the Better Business Bureau and the testimonials of our clients, we like to think of ourselves as the peoples’ contractors. They love what we do, and we love doing it. So, if you’ve got a new construction or replacement window project coming up, give us a call.
We install vinyl windows in Lawrence, Olathe, Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee, Kansas City, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Raytown, and Independence areas